【Introduction】A strong transportation country is the foundation for building a strong economic country, and smart transportation is an important boost and force for a strong transportation country. In September 2019, the “Outline for Building a Strong Transportation Country” issued by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council put forward clear requirements for the smart development of my country’s transportation. In 2022, the construction of new urban transportation infrastructure in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area will be as hot as tea, and the application of digital technology will become more prominent in transportation construction.
2022 Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area Transportation Innovation and Development Forum Information
1. Forum name
2022 Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area Transportation Innovation and Development Forum
2. Forum theme
Technological innovation empowers transportation development
3. Time and place
Time: May 26-28, 2022 Venue: Canton Fair Complex
4. The format and scale of the conference
There are nearly 10 main forums + sub-forums in the same period, with a forum size of about 5,000 people.
5. Forum topics (planned)
(1) Technological innovation and smart transportation development under the background of a strong transportation country;
(2) The current situation and future of smart transportation development in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao;
(3) The application status and future development trend of digital technology in the field of transportation;
(4) Analysis and thinking on intelligent transportation-related fields under the new infrastructure;
(5) Artificial intelligence and transportation;
(6) The impact of modern technology on road traffic;
(7) Application of new technologies such as cloud platform, big data and Beidou navigation in ports;
(8) Comprehensive three-dimensional transportation digital collaboration, cooperation and sharing in-depth discussion.
6. Concurrent sub-forums
(1) Smart Transportation Innovation and Development Forum
A strong transportation country is the foundation for building a strong economic country, and smart transportation is an important boost and force for a strong transportation country. In September 2019, the “Outline for Building a Strong Transportation Country” issued by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council put forward clear requirements for the smart development of my country’s transportation. In 2022, the construction of new urban transportation infrastructure in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area will be as hot as tea, and the application of digital technology will become more prominent in transportation construction. Create huge new opportunities for the industry, discuss the development trend of digital transportation under the background of “new infrastructure”, and explore the development prospects of transportation industry informatization under the new situation. The organizing committee will hold the “Intelligent Transportation Innovation and Development Forum” to actively promote 5G, artificial intelligence, New technologies such as blockchain and big data are deeply integrated with the transportation industry, contributing to the “speed-up” of smart-enabled transportation and the construction of a transportation powerhouse.
(2) Internet of Vehicles Development Summit Forum
The integrated development of the Internet of Vehicles and autonomous driving will promote the construction of smart transportation, turn the previous management-oriented Model into a service-centered model, and finally form the construction of a smart city. The Internet of Vehicles is a new form of business that deeply integrates advanced manufacturing and modern service industries. The development of the Internet of Vehicles can accelerate the transformation and upgrading of the automobile industry, improve traffic efficiency and safety, and support the high-quality development of the real economy. The purpose of this forum is to build a platform for IoV technology exchange, industrial docking, and cross-border cooperation, to jointly build the IoV industry ecology, and to discuss the application of the latest progress in the technology industry, future development trends, difficulties and pain points faced by large-scale commercial use, etc. Explore practice.
(3) Green and Smart Port Development Forum
The “Suggestions of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on Formulating the Fourteenth Five-Year Plan for National Economic and Social Development and the Vision for 2035” pointed out that it is necessary to build a modern infrastructure system that is complete, efficient, practical, intelligent, green, safe and reliable. Taking green as the background color, we will speed up the pace of low-carbon development of ports, improve the energy consumption system of ports, and accelerate the establishment of a “port ecosystem” for green, low-carbon and circular development, so as to help ports achieve carbon peaking and carbon neutrality goals as soon as possible. This forum aims to promote the upgrading and transformation of smart ports in the Greater Bay Area and comprehensively promote the construction of green and ecological ports, which is of great strategic significance.
(4) Rail Transit Development Forum
As one of the most important urban agglomerations and metropolitan circles in my country, the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area is highly densely populated, with limited environmental carrying capacity, and people’s commuting needs are increasing. The “Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area Development Planning Outline” clearly proposes to “build an inter-city rapid transportation network with high-speed railways, inter-city railways and high-grade highways as the main body, and strive to achieve one-hour access between major cities in the Greater Bay Area”. Cluster and metropolitan rail network efficiency points the way. This forum has injected new impetus into the economic and social development of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.
7. Concurrent Activities
(1) Set up multiple procurement special sessions, including project promotion and procurement meetings of relevant government departments, procurement briefing meetings, new product promotion meetings, and factory inspections;
(2) Arrange special booth exchange meetings, release procurement requirements, and promote new technologies and new products;
(3) Highlight innovative topics such as digital procurement, intelligent manufacturing, Internet+, and cross-border e-commerce;
(4) Combined with the online procurement special session, radiate the procurement markets such as Southwest China and Southeast Asia;
(5) Rich communication and interactive links such as coffee breaks and one-to-one communication links;
(6) The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area Transportation Business Matchmaking Conference.
8. Guests (to be invited)
Relevant leaders of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area Construction Leading Group
Leaders of the Ministry of Transport
Relevant leaders of the Guangdong Provincial People’s Government
Relevant leaders of Guangdong Provincial Department of Transportation
Relevant leaders of the Hong Kong Transport Department
Relevant leaders of the Macau Transport Bureau
Relevant leaders of various transport bureaus in the Greater Bay Area
Pan Yunhe, Academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, Director of the National New Generation Artificial Intelligence Strategy Advisory Committee
Lu Chunfang Former Deputy Minister of Railways, Chairman of China Railway Society, Commander of Beijing-Shanghai High-speed Railway Construction Headquarters
Ning Bin Professor, Doctoral Supervisor, President of Beijing Jiaotong University
Chen Xiangsheng Chief Engineer and Director of Technical Committee of Shenzhen Metro Group Co., Ltd.
Zhang Jun, President of Beijing Institute of Technology, Director of National Engineering Laboratory for Integrated Transportation Big Data Application Technology
Li Xiaofeng, Deputy Director of the Research Institute of Transport, Ministry of Transport, and Deputy Director of the Transportation Development Research Center
Zhou Jianjun, Deputy Director of the State Key Laboratory of Shield and Tunneling Technology, Professor-level Senior Engineer
Lu Changhe Chief Engineer of Guangdong Provincial Communications Group Co., Ltd.
Jin Shuangquan Deputy Chief Engineer, Professor-level Senior Engineer, Guangdong Provincial Transportation Planning and Research Center,
Key Players in Greater Bay Area Transportation Planning
Chen Junlong, Dean of School of Computer Science and Engineering, South China University of Technology, Professor, Doctoral Supervisor, Foreign Academician of European Academy of Sciences
Wang Chao Assistant General Manager of Guangdong Transportation Planning and Design Research Institute Group Co., Ltd.,
Dean of Planning and Intelligent Transportation Design Institute
Yu Junyan Deputy Chief Engineer of Guangzhou Metro Group Co., Ltd.
(The above guests are listed in no particular order, other guests are being invited….)
Leaders and experts of relevant national ministries and commissions (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Science and Technology); leaders of public security bureaus (departments), traffic police corps and traffic police detachments of various cities in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area: transportation and transportation across the country Departments (bureaus) leaders of prefecture-level highway bureaus and transportation administrations; leaders and scientific and technical personnel of departments involved in intelligent transportation construction, planning and design institutes across the country; system integrators, engineers and suppliers in the field of intelligent transportation; road transportation information management units , road transport passenger and freight enterprises, bus companies, etc.; highway construction, operation, investment, management, maintenance units, etc.; municipal traffic engineering construction, parking management, road construction, maintenance groups, municipal management units: traffic engineering facilities design, dealers , construction and installers, etc.: representatives of relevant organizations at home and abroad, colleges and universities: industry experts, scholars and senior people: representatives of news media, etc.
2022 Guangzhou (Ao-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area) Smart Transportation Industry Expo Information
1. The name of the exhibition
2022 Guangzhou (Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area) Smart Transportation Industry Expo
2. The theme of the exhibition
Technological innovation empowers transportation development
3. Time and place
Time: May 26-28, 2022
Location: Canton Fair Complex
Guiding unit: Guangdong Provincial Department of Transportation
Sponsor: Guangdong Provincial Transportation Association
Supporting unit: China Transportation Association
China Communications Enterprise Management Association
State Key Laboratory of Shield and Tunneling Technology Hong Kong Transport Department
Macau Transport Bureau
Guangzhou Municipal Bureau of Transportation
Shenzhen Municipal Transportation Bureau
Zhuhai Municipal Transportation Bureau
Foshan Municipal Transportation Bureau
Huizhou Municipal Transportation Bureau
Dongguan Municipal Transportation Bureau
Zhongshan Municipal Transportation Bureau
Jiangmen Municipal Transportation Bureau
Zhaoqing Municipal Transportation Bureau
Co-organizer: South China University of Technology
Guangdong Provincial Communications Group Co., Ltd.
Hebei Provincial Transportation Association
Yunnan Provincial Transportation Industry Association
(The above rankings are in no particular order)
Organizer: North Exhibition Oriental (Beijing) International Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Yahao Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Media support: China Communications News Network, China Road Transport Network, China Communications News, Guangdong Communications Magazine
“Seven Traffic Network” 7its Yangcheng Evening News “Golden Sheep Network”
V. Format and Scale of the Conference
The conference is presented in the form of a combination of exhibitions and conferences, focusing on the three major contents of exhibitions, conferences and activities. The exhibition area is 40,000m2, with 420 exhibitors, 260 group units, 26,000 professional buyers, and nearly 10 professional forums. The scale of the forum Around 5000 people.
6. Concurrent Activities
1. 2022 Guangzhou (Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area) Smart Port Expo
2. 2022 Guangzhou (Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area) Rail Transit Exhibition
3. 2022 Guangzhou (Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area) Transportation Facilities Exhibition
4. 2022 Guangzhou (Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area) Public Transportation Exhibition
5. Guangzhou (Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area) Smart Transportation Industry Expo Appreciation Award Ceremony
6. Government-Enterprise Exchange Meeting on Smart Transportation Development and Innovation in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
7. “GBAITE Night” Appreciation Dinner
Relevant state ministries (National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Science and Technology)
Leaders and experts; leaders of public security bureaus (departments), traffic police corps, and traffic police detachments of public security bureaus in various cities in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area; leaders of transportation departments (bureaus) and highway bureaus and transportation administrations in various cities across the country; Involved in the construction of intelligent transportation,
Planning and Design Institute department leaders and scientific and technological personnel: system integrators in the field of intelligent transportation, industrial
Process dealers and product suppliers; road transport information management units, road transport passenger and freight companies, bus companies, etc.; road construction, operation, investment, management, maintenance units, etc.;
Municipal traffic engineering construction, parking management, road construction, maintenance group, municipal management
Unit; design, production, dealers, contractors, construction and installation of traffic engineering facilities
Business, etc.: relevant organizations at home and abroad, research and consulting institutions related to intelligent transportation, institutions of higher learning
School representatives; industry experts, scholars and senior figures; news media representatives, etc.
8. Scope of the exhibition
(1) Urban intelligent transportation:
Intelligent traffic management system; traffic information service system, holographic intersection solution signal control system, GIS public security traffic management geographic information system; road parking management technology and solution; urban slow traffic system and solution; traffic police law enforcement equipment, traffic no Human-machine traffic inspection robots, etc.;
(2) Vehicle-road collaborative autonomous driving:
Autonomous vehicles; vehicle-road collaboration solutions; intelligent roadside terminals; vehicle-mounted terminal roadside perception technology; edge computing for radar products; intelligent bus solutions: ADAS advanced driver assistance systems; intelligent vehicle sensors;
(3) Highway and road network monitoring:
Smart high-speed solutions; road network monitoring, expressway video monitoring; ETC toll collection system; event detection, traffic collection, super information construction, big data mining and management; meteorological monitoring and forecast bridge and tunnel intelligent monitoring technology and equipment, etc.;
(4) Satellite navigation and intelligent public transportation:
Intelligent bus solutions; intelligent bus cloud platform, on-board equipment, passenger flow statistics system; digital station hall, Electronic stop sign, operation and dispatch system; Beidou terminal and chip, LBS location information service navigation equipment, vehicle monitoring management platform, vehicle networking communication technology, vehicle and driving safety and energy-saving support systems, etc.;
(5) Smart Parking:
Intelligent parking solution; intelligent parking equipment and management system; parking lot charging and management system roadside parking management system; charging pile intelligent charging/supporting operation solution, three-dimensional garage, vehicle identification system, etc.;
(6) Smart light pole:
Smart light poles and solutions; smart lighting and street light smart management systems; environment and weather sensors IoT base stations, wireless communication (WIFI); smart gateways; public broadcasting control cabinets and power supply facilities, etc.;
(7) Traffic safety and facilities:
Traffic signal lights, traffic signs; anti-collision guidance system guardrail lighting facilities in foggy areas; crash pads; traffic cones, safety barricades; reflective materials; marking materials; guardrails; glass beads; traffic safety clothing; marking machines; speedometers; road bridges Safety monitoring technology and equipment; traffic safety supplies such as emergency rescue service systems, etc.;
9. Invited exhibitors: (Part of) the ranking is in no particular order
China Electronics Technology Group Co., Ltd.
China Mobile Communications Group Co., Ltd.
China United Network Communications Co., Ltd
China Telecom Corporation Limited
China Tower Co., Ltd.
China Railway Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
CRRC Corporation Limited
China Road and Bridge Engineering Co., Ltd.
China Metallurgical Science and Industry Corporation
Guangdong Provincial Communications Group Co., Ltd.
Guangzhou Metro Group Co., Ltd.
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co., Ltd.
China Construction Third Engineering Bureau Group Co., Ltd.
Guangdong Expressway Co., Ltd.
Guangzhou Public Transportation Group Co., Ltd.
10. Scope of the audience to be invited: (Partial)
1. Leaders and experts of relevant state ministries and commissions;
2. Relevant leaders of the Guangdong Provincial Department of Transportation and various municipal transportation bureaus;
3. More than 600 member units of Guangdong Transportation Association;
4. Leaders of transportation departments in relevant regions of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area;
5. The transportation associations of all fraternal provinces and cities across the country;
6. Relevant units of the upstream and downstream industries of the smart transportation industry.
11. Media Support
Through the “five media clusters” (central media, mainstream portal websites, mainstream financial media, industry media, new media), a series of market promotion activities are carried out for exhibitors to further enhance the reputation of corporate brands.
1. Central media: People’s Daily, Xinhua News Agency, Guangming Daily, Economic Daily, China Daily, CCTV, China Financial News, Science and Technology Daily, China News Agency, etc.;
2. Local media: Guangdong TV, Guangzhou TV, Nanfang Daily, Guangzhou Daily, Yangcheng Evening News, Shenzhen Special Economic Zone News, Hong Kong Wen Wei Po, Ta Kung Pao, etc.;
3. Mainstream portal websites: Sina.com, Phoenix.com, Sohu.com, Tencent.com, Netease.com, etc.;
4. Industry media: China Traffic News, People’s Traffic Network, People’s Traffic Magazine, China Traffic Safety Network, China Traffic News Network, China Road Transport Network, China Traffic and Transportation Network, Guangdong Traffic Magazine, Saiwen Traffic Network 7its, Transportation, Chinese and foreign highways, road and bridge network, Internet of things world, list · road and bridge, list · municipal, China intelligent network, Asian automation and robot network, etc.;
5. Emerging media: official website, WeChat (public account), Weibo, blog, Tieba, Douyin, etc.;
12. Participation fee
For this forum, members of the Guangdong Provincial Transportation Association will participate free of charge. The participation fee for non-members of the association is 2800 yuan/person. Due to the limited number of people in the venue, you need to declare in advance to participate in the conference.
13. Exhibiting Fees
Standard booth: 13,800 yuan/booth/9 square meters; standard booth facilities include: three-sided enclosure, one negotiation table, two chairs, two spotlights, lintel board, 220V power socket;
Exhibition space: 1300 yuan/㎡; optional specifications are 36㎡, 54㎡, 90㎡, etc. The open space does not contain basic configuration, and the exhibitors will design, decorate and build by themselves.
14. Contact information
Contact: Manager Wang 18521093448 (Same number on WeChat)
Online consultation QQ: 2149965825