According to the introduction of precision CNC machining manufacturers, the large-scale CNC machining parts are made of bar materials, and the process plan of rough machining and finishing is adopted. The specific process flow is as follows: blank → rough turning → rough milling → aging → fine turning → fine milling. CNC lathe is a kind of high-precision and high-efficiency ...
When we use the inclined guide NC lathe, there are many problems that need our attention in order to get better use effect. Next, I’d like to talk about some problems that should be paid attention to when using the inclined guide NC lathe, hoping to help you.
- 1. In order to ensure the working accuracy of the machine tool, adjust the foot bolts or shock absorption feet during installation to ensure the level of the inclined rail CNC lathe and avoid the distortion of the guide rail.
- 2. After the installation and commissioning work is completed, it is necessary to check whether the rotating parts are flexible and whether the electrical Circuit is reliable, and then carry out the operation test. The test time is less than 2 hours, and only after it is confirmed that it is normal can it enter the trial run processing.
- 3. The spindle bearing will produce clearance after the machine tool has been used for a period of time, and the user can adjust it according to the use speed. If the clearance is too small, the bearing will be heated easily; If the clearance is too large, the accuracy of the workpiece will be affected and the surface roughness will be very low. By adjusting the locking nut of the front and rear bearings of the spindle, the bearing clearance can be kept at 0. 006mm is better.
- 4. The big and small carriage of inclined guide NC lathe are equipped with plug iron. After using for a period of time, the clearance between big and small carriage can be adjusted by adjusting the plug iron, which should be flexible and not affect the machining accuracy.
- 5. Usually, the maintenance and cleaning of the slant rail CNC lathe should be done well.
- 6. The sliding part of the machine tool must be fully lubricated. The machine oil shall be filled 2-4 times per shift (8 hours). The bearing lubrication shall be replaced every 300 or 600 hours.
In addition, in order to ensure the personal safety of CNC lathe operators, reduce man-made mechanical accidents, and ensure the smooth progress of production, all machine tool operators must strictly comply with the operation specifications of inclined guide CNC lathe.
- 1. Wear protective equipment (work clothes, safety helmet, protective glasses, mask, etc.) before operation. Female workers shall draw their hair braids into the hat, and shall not expose them. It is strictly forbidden to wear slippers and sandals. During operation, operators must tie up their sleeves and tight their lapels. It is strictly forbidden to wear gloves, scarves or open clothes, so as to prevent their hands from getting involved between rotary chuck and cutter.
- 2. Before operation, check whether the machine parts and safety devices are safe and reliable, and check whether the electrical part of the equipment is safe and reliable.
- 3. The workpiece, fixture, tool and cutter must be firmly clamped. Before running the machine tool, observe the surrounding dynamics, remove the objects that hinder the operation and transmission, and confirm that everything is normal before operation.
- 4. When the inclined guide NC lathe is running, it is not allowed to adjust, measure the workpiece and change the lubrication mode, so as to prevent hands touching the tool and hurting fingers. In case of danger or emergency, press the red “emergency stop” button on the operation Panel immediately, the servo feed and spindle operation will stop immediately, and all movements of the machine tool will stop.