Influence Of Non-electrical Parameters On Processing Speed
1. The flushing, oil pumping and processing speed flush, the oil pumping is too small, and the chip removal is not good. There are many opportunities for secondary discharge. Excessive flushing and oil pumping will cause interference and destroy the processing stability, which will reduce the processing speed. In addition, when the oil is flushed outside, the flushing method and the size of the flushing oil will have a certain influence on the processing speed. The method and size of flushing and pumping should be determined according to the processing conditions. Generally, the depth of processing is deep or the processing area is large, and the pressure of flushing and pumping increases accordingly. For small hole processing, the method to increase the processing speed is high-pressure chip removal:
2. The working fluid and the processing speed are in the process of electric machining. The working fluid can ensure proper dielectric strength in the gap, so that the ionization can be deionized as soon as possible after the pulse discharge, and the flow of the working fluid can take away the corrosion and corrosion products. the hottest. Therefore, the type, privacy and cleanliness of the oil have an impact on the processing speed. Generally, the most widely used working fluid in EDM is kerosene. If a certain amount of oil is added to kerosene, the processing speed can be improved.
Different media have different processing speeds. The approximate sequence is as follows:
High pressure water to kerosene + engine oil)>kerosene>alcohol aqueous solution, electrode material and processing speed are different when the electrical parameters are selected, different electrode materials and processing polarities are used. The processing speed is also different. In general, in the middle pulse width section, the processing speed of graphite electrode is better than that of copper. In the wide pulse and narrow pulse section, the processing speed of copper electrode is better than that of graphite.
Workpiece material and processing speed Under the same processing conditions, the processing speed of different workpiece materials is also different. Generally speaking, the higher the melting point and boiling point of the workpiece material, the greater the specific heat capacity, the latent heat of fusion and the latent heat of vaporization, and the lower the processing speed, the more difficult it is to process. For example, the processing speed of cemented carbide is lower than that of steel}Il,1},i?f:}r. The processing speed of unquenched steel is lower than that of quenched steel},’
Force stability and machining speed Machining stability is an important factor affecting the machining speed. To ensure the machining stability, the following issues should be paid attention to: ;: The rigidity of the machine tool should be better. The spindle guiding accuracy should be high.
At Be-cu.com,we use advanced equipment to offer you Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts
- We combine the latest Cnc milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts.
- Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications
- We specialize in cnc precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
- CNC machining can create very similar parts to series parts. It is often more efficient and faster than other rapid prototyping technologies for the manufacture of a quantity of prototypes between 1 and 10 parts . We also recommend CNC machining for parts with large sizes (greater than 600 mm).