“Design and manufacture a wireless transceiver that performs mixed transmission of digital-analog signals on the same channel. Among them, the digital signal is composed of a set of 4 numbers from 0 to 9; the analog signal is a voice signal with a frequency range of 100 Hz to 5 kHz. Using wireless transmission, the carrier frequency range is 20~30MHz, the channel bandwidth is not more than 2...
According to Dongguan CNC machining company, the entire CNC machining process should focus on the connection between the processes and the meaning of each step. Broadly speaking, the composition of the entire process includes product analysis-graphic design-process planning-path generation-path simulation-path output-processing-inspection.
1. Product analysis Through product analysis, certain composition information and some specific processing requirements should be obtained.
2. Graphic design The graphic design should first be based on the detailed analysis of the product, determine the graphic type through analysis and processing requirements, and draw it through graphic software.
3. Process planning Dongguan CNC machining company analyzes and analyzes the appearance and processing requirements of the workpiece product in the early stage, and establishes each processing step from the overall processing.
4. Path generation The process of path generation is actually that we implement the process planning through software, and at the same time optimize the tool path to a certain extent through parameter settings.
5. Path simulation According to Dongguan CNC machining company, after the path is generated, we generally have no intuitive feeling about its final performance on the machine tool. Here we can check the possible problems through path simulation, thus reducing the scrap rate of actual processing. The general inspection focuses on the effect of the appearance of the workpiece, whether it is over-cut or under-cut, and then whether the process planning of the path is reasonable.
6. Path output Path output is a necessary step for software design and programming to be realized on the machine tool. Through path output, the connection between the two can be established by intermediate reference. If you have a professional background in CNC, it can also be understood as the post-processing of the tool path.