Cnc Machine Tool Factory The rotary transformer of CNC machine tool factory is a common angular displacement measuring device on CNC machine tools. It has the characteristics of simple structure, sensitive action, reliable T operation, low requirements for environmental conditions, large amplitude of input H signal and strong anti-interference ability. Signal processing i...
Trendy Carbon Fiber Earphones
Since ancient times, music has been part of human cultural heritage. In the past, when people wanted to listen to music, they had to play it by themselves or let others play. With the development of technology, especially after the invention of electricity, music can be stored in instruments, and when they want to listen, they can turn on the switch to play.In order not to affect others when listening to music, people invented earphones. The styles, sizes, and manufacturing materials of earphones are various. Here, the editor recommends the most popular recently.carbon fiber earphones.
1. It can provide an exquisite audio experience, whether it is high-pitched treble, deep bass or mid-range, it can present a perfect and clear sound quality, just like listening to live singing.
2. The carbon fiber material has a good sound insulation effect, which can prevent the external environment from interfering with your music experience, and devote yourself to your own world.
3. The density of carbon fiber is only 1.76~1.80g/cm^3, which is very light. The earphones made of earphones do not have any pressure on the head when worn on the head, feel comfortable, and the size can be adjusted.
4. Carbon fiber earphones are resistant to impact, high temperature and low temperature, waterproof, chemical corrosion resistance, easy to clean and long service life.
5. The texture of carbon fiber black is beautiful and elegant, which is very trendy. If you like other colors, you can also have red, blue, etc., which are more fashionable.
The carbon fiber material used in fashion earphones can be produced by China Be-cu Prototype Material Technology Co., Ltd. If you need it, you are welcome to customize it. Both carbon-packaged and full-carbon can be made according to customer requirements. As of this year, Be-cu has been established for ten years and has accumulated rich experience. The equipment used is the most advanced and the product quality is high.
ISO 9001 certified. BE-CU Prototype Offering CNC machining carbon fiber and other manufacturing services for carbon fiber marterial. Various capabilities include notching, labeling, drilling carbon fiber, grinding, laser cutting carbon fiber, finishing, plating, marking, CNC milling carbon fiber and turning carbon fiber.We stock high quality 3k carbon fiber sheet in a variety of thickness, types and finish. Its a great material used in applications where light weight and strength are needed such as drones. Unlike other workshops, we have no min order and are often filling orders with a single part. We also don’t make you pay for the full sheet and you only get charged for what is used. With a large selection of material, you should find everything you need to make your project come to life. We are also able to handle larger production runs and provide a competitive pricing. If we don’t have the material or finish you require, we are more the willing to look at bringing it in for you.
What Is Carbon Fiber?Carbon fiber is made of polyacrylonitrile (PAN) (or pitch, viscose) and other organic fibers by carbonization (removal of most elements except carbon) by pyrolysis method under inert gas at high temperature above 1,000 °C. Inorganic polymer fibers with a carbon content of more than 90%.